HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

The ultimate House spoof!

I love this, its so damn true! Yes, sometimes NG reviewers have unreasonably high standards, but I think you've impressed us all with this one. For an NG noob, you've outdone yourself. Eagerly awaiting future episodes!

Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

Brilliant.

Fantastic animation, great style. The kicking bit at the end was hilarious and really added to the whole thing. Superb.

The n00b Collab The n00b Collab

A start!

I watched it all the way through, so it had some value, right? Haha. Carbonwater's Ace Ventura sketch was great. The rest though? Sorta average. But keep it up guys, we all started like this. Just keep animating!

Buetz Mich Buetz Mich

Pretty neat!

I liked it sqeez', it flowed nicely and was fantastically animated, as always. Awesome!

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

400 reviewers can't be wrong!

Really, genuinely funny. At first I was like 'oh jeez, another sprite movie..' but the quality of the humor really swung me. A great load of effort went into this and it really shows, fantastic work. Well done.

The Mascot The Mascot

Brilliant!

Totally underrated. Brilliant stuff Simon, loved it. You'll be famous in no time, you genius, you.

Tooth Boy Tooth Boy

Heheh.

Nice little short. Could of used a bit more work in the lip sync department but it serves its purpose. Nice.

Tomas et la Fraise Tomas et la Fraise

Beautiful.

Both moving AND touching. Munglai, you give flash soul. Truly magnificent. Enjoy the prize money, you deserve it!

Future Future

Incredible vision.

You sir have set a stylistic benchmark not soon to matched. A masterpiece of flashwork. A bit Rockman Neo-esque, but in a good way. Quality.

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

I can dig it.

A little simple, sure, but theres fire. Theres a plus. Also, its different. To summerize (even more so), not bad. Keep at it fine sir.

XxwaSSupxX responds: