Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Never gets old

Still one of the best games on NG after all these years. Now, step on the gas.

pong endurance pong endurance

WOAH!!! PONG!

Orginallity F-. Everything else is above par. Goodish job.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Brilliantly awesomtastic.

Letting you choose your own mp3s = genius. An incredibly novel and customizable game and a half. If only one thing could make it better, it would be an online multiplay option. Other than that, this is pure platinum-plated gold.

362X3037382X3C.Q.5.8.5.1.9.6.B.6.9.5.8.3.9BWFK.4GJOU.4TIPS.
1MG71.9D18K.2RV1H.1TISQ.9D18H.9CTE0.U.1BIN.2.9.4N5RK.4.F.4JW
EP.7.X.SH.X.3P.23.H.3P.8VND35.0.0.3W.2T.TRU

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Genius.

Much like "if i ruled design", this is great. Keep up the irregular flash gaming goodness.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Cow Tipping > Fun

I need to learn actionscript..

Love-er-ly game.

AngryAxel responds:

Yeah... www.flashkit.com, www.actionscript.org

This game in perticular wasn't THAT hard to script... I think

THanx for reviewing!

/Axel

Lets play cricket!! Lets play cricket!!

IT'S CRICKET!

Funny because it's cricket. Very smooth dance animation, too.

Gravity Gravity

I'm getting sick of this..

I love these games, I do. But you guys hardly make any of them. Sure, you credit the orginal makers (on your website) and probably pay for the permission to slap your logo all over them, but still, it's no reason to sumbit everything you make to NG and hog all the awards. You've got a highly sucessful website and such, so why not lay off promoting all your crap on Newgrounds and let some "homegrown" animators/game designers win more respect.

Pengu! Pengu!

AWESOME.

Great little game. The graphics do the job fine, but it'd be even better if you could make them ever awesome-r.

Supa-Ninja-Bob responds:

Actually, I might get bored and make an update/sequel, with better graphics and a few more options (online PHP highscores, more modes of play) but I was lazy and wanted to submit it.

weeblmixer weeblmixer

Funn.

It was enjoyable muting all the samples and then turning on all of them at once. Nice one.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Amzing ActionScript Skillage

A great game. Needs an "observe map" feature though, as I was constantly thwacking everywhere and hoping I'd reach the hole. I got a score of +26 in the end. I'm not joking.